This creamy and delicious Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Dip is made with just 3 simple ingredients and is perfect for a mid-day snack!
I’m loving all the pumpkin recipes flying around on the internet right now! I don’t know about you, but I’ve stocked up on my canned pumpkin and am always looking for new ways to use it.
If you’re the same way, then you’re in luck! I’ve found my newest obsession with this super easy Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Dip. First of all, it uses Yoplait’s new Greek 2% Whips, which are super creamy, yet light and fluffy. I don’t know how they do it!!
Are you ready for a delicious snack hack? Grab a small Yoplait Greek 2% Whips vanilla cream container and add in 1 tablespoon of pure pumpkin with 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and mix!
It’s seriously that easy!
This dip is the perfect quick snack when paired with sliced apples, grapes and even gingersnaps!
But I had to take it one step further ’cause you know, snacking is my love language. 😉
I grabbed a Pillsbury pie crust from my fridge, brushed it with butter and then sprinkled it with cinnamon and sugar. I cut it into triangles and then baked them until they were nice and flakey.
Between baking the piecrust and making the dip, you can be enjoying this delicious treat in less than 15 minutes. If you skip the pie crust chips, well then, you’re just a few seconds away from a delicious snack!
What a fun and fresh way to usher in those beautiful fall flavors!
Don’t forget to try all of Yoplait’s 100+ flavors for a chance to win $100,000! Simply enter the code on top of specially marked lids at Yoplait.com/100Ways and you will have a chance to win one of more than 3,000 prizes!!
Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Dip
Pie Crust Dippers:
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon & sugar mix
For the Dip:
- 1 container Yoplait Greek 2% Whips Vanilla Cream
- 1 tbsp pure pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Other Optional Dippers:
- Sliced Apples
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread the pie crust out on a large baking sheet and brush the top with melted butter, then sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar. Use a sharp knife to cut the pie crust into triangles. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Let cool.
For the Dip:
- Meanwhile prepare the easy dip! Combine the yogurt, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice either directly in the container or in a small bowl. Stir until completely mixed.
- Serve the dip with the crisp pie chips or other optional dippers. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Yoplait. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.