I almost gave birth when I found out that Paula Deen had spot-lighted my video on the website!! I don’t think I’ve ever jumped so high! What an amazing feeling that was!
This week the contest continues and it’s Dessert Week! You know I love me some S’mores, and I just know that you’ll love this fun twist on the old classic.
But seriously this was a fun one to make and so easy your kids can do it all! It’s like bringing the campfire indoors!
Hidden S’mores – Dessert Casserole
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Creme
- 9 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, divided and melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll one tube of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9x13in. pan.
- Cream the cream cheese and 3/4 cups sugar together. Add the marshmallow creme and mix until combined. Pour cream cheese/marshmallow mixture on top of crescent roll dough. Spread evenly.
- Crush graham crackers in a zipclose bag till fine crumbs. Add 2 tbsp sugar and 3 tbsp melted butter. Shake till coated. Layer graham cracker mixture on top.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over graham cracker crumbs, then sprinkle mini marshmallows over that.
- Unroll the other tube of crescent rolls on top. Brush remaining melted butter over dough and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown and flaky. Enjoy!!