You guys!! These Crunchy Caprese Bites will seriously rock your world!
Fresh mozzarella, basil and a tangy balsamic glaze are placed on top of crispy and crunchy marinara flavored Pasta Chips for an incredibly easy and mega-tasty snack/ appetizer reminiscent of a classic caprese salad.
Who doesn’t love a pop-able appetizer?!
I’m pretty sure I can sum up my favorite part of the holidays with just one word: appetizers.
Who needs dinner or dessert when you can simply snack on all the yummy finger foods?
My favorite appetizers include things like soft cheeses and crispy crackers or chips. So it’s no wonder that I’m head over heels in love with these bites.
The Marinara flavored Pasta Chips are bursting with an aromatic tomato-y (is that a word?) flavor, and while they are a perfectly acceptable snack on their own, when paired with the fresh mozzarella, basil and balsamic glaze… it’s out of this world.
You can either prepare all the bites on a platter ahead of time, or leave a bowl of Pasta Chips with sliced mozzarella and basil leaves on a cheese board and let your guests assemble their own. Either way you’re guests will love them.
I just used a store-bought balsamic glaze, but you can make your own if you you’re feeling up to it.
You can find Pasta Chips in a store near you, and make sure to pick up their other flavors too! They’re all incredible!
Give your next party a little more crunch with these tasty little bites!
Crunchy Caprese Bites
- 24 Marinara Flavored Pasta Chips
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 24 small fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp store bought, or homemade reduced balsamic glaze
- Arrange the pasta chips on a platter.
- Cut the fresh mozzarella into 12 small disks, then cut the disks in half to create 24 half circles. Place each slice of cheese on top of each pasta chip.
- Top with a fresh leave of basil and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Keep chilled until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Disclosure: I was compensated by Pasta Chips to create a recipe using their chips. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make I Wash You Dry possible.