These Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken Sliders are a super quick appetizer or lunch featuring Sabra’s new Honey Mustard Spread made with hummus!
I’m obsessed with these new Spreads from Sabra! #SabraSpreads
With a family of sandwich-loving kids, these spreads add so much flavor to any sandwich or wrap!
We’ve tried all three new flavors and I seriously can’t pick a favorite. They all taste delicious and are all made with fresh ingredients and flavors.
I’ve been obsessed with honey mustard lately, so when I first tasted the honey mustard spread I knew that I wanted to make a fun crispy chicken slider with it.
The spreads come in a super convenient squeeze bottle, which makes it a breeze to add extra flavor to your sandwiches.
Speaking of which – let’s talk about some FOOTBALL SNACKS!!
These beautiful sliders are perfect for feeding a crowd! I used frozen breaded chicken tenders and baked a whole tray of them until they were nice and crispy. Then I just layered some of the Sabra honey mustard spread, crispy chicken and add whatever sandwich toppings you like.
I went with the classic – lettuce, tomato and purple onion. You can also throw a few pickle slices on there for some extra zip!
Once you taste these spreads, you might even want to squeeze a little on the top bun as well.
With 75% less fat than mayo, you can squeeze just a little more and not feel guilty, in my opinion! 😉
Let the sandwich making begin!
Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken Sliders
- 12 breaded chicken strips, frozen
- 12 sweet dinner rolls, halved
- Sabra Honey Mustard Spreads
- Optional Toppings:, Lettuce, sliced tomato, thinly sliced purple onion, sliced pickles
- Cook the frozen breaded chicken strips in the oven according to package instructions.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of the Sabra Honey Mustard Spread on the bottom half of each roll.
- Top with the cooked chicken and any additional toppings you would like. Serve warm. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Sabra. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.