Spinach and Artichoke Flat Bread Pizza
This Spinach and Artichoke Flat Bread Pizza is a superb lunch, filled with healthy spinach and artichokes, then married together with bubbly and creamy cheeses.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (10 oz) package of frozen spinach; thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (13 oz) can of quartered artichoke hearts (in water); drained
- 3 large pieces of Naan (flat bread)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Mayo
- 1 tbsp Chunky Garlic by Gourmet Gardens
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, mayo, garlic, and salt in a large bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Add the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and mix again.
- Divide mixture between the 3 pieces of Naan (flat bread) evenly, and spread on top of each bread leaving about 1/4 of an inch around the outside of the bread (to make a crust).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly golden brown.
- Cut and Enjoy!
Keywords: spinach, artichoke hearts, flat bread, mayo, mozzarella cheese