These little treats are awesome. If you’ve ever tasted a chocolate covered marshmallow you know what I’m talking about.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 20 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 bag regular sized Marshmallows
- 4 ounces Chocolate Almond Bark (dipping chocolates)
- 3–4 sheets of Graham Crackers
- 20–30 sucker sticks (you can get these at a craft store)
- Melt chocolates according to package directions in a small bowl.
- Crush Graham cracker sheets into slightly coarse crumbs and place in a separate small bowl.
- Place a sucker stick in the center of a marshmallow, dip in the chocolate, then gently dip in the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Let dry on a sheet of wax paper.
- Repeat for however many S’mores Pops you want.
Keywords: marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers