Golden Grahams, Mallow Bits (those mini marshmallows that come in the shaker can), popcorn and of course chocolate take center stage in this delicious “non-camp fire” snack.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 3 tbsp corn oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 3 1/2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup Mallow Bits (or miniature marshmallows)
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips*
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate flavored melting chocolates, melted according to package instructions
- Cover two large baking sheets with wax paper, set aside.
- In a large heavy bottom pot, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the popcorn kernels and cover with a lid, leaving slightly ajar to let steam escape.
- Shake the pot back and forth gently while the popcorn kernels begin to pop. Once popping has stopped pour popcorn in a large bowl.
- To the bowl add the Golden Grahams, Mallow Bits, and mini chocolate chips. Toss to combine.
- Lay out popcorn mixture in a thin layer on the baking sheets. Drizzle the melting chocolates all over the popcorn mixture and let cool.
- Once hardened, gently break up the pieces and enjoy!
*most of the mini chocolate chips ended up falling to the bottom of the bowl, but I liked the extra chocolate towards the bottom. You don’t have to add them if you don’t want to.
Keywords: s'mores, popcorn, chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker cereal