Quick and Easy Taco Soup
Quick and Easy Taco Soup Recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, corn and taco seasoning. It’s a quick dinner that uses lots of pantry staples!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 lb. lean ground beef*
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15oz) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can corn kernels, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 pouch (2 tbsp) taco seasoning ([homemade recipe herehttps://iwashyoudry.com/easy-homemade-taco-seasoning-recipe/])
Optional Taco Toppings:
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes / pico de gallo
- sliced avocado
- corn chips
- lime wedges
- chopped cilantro
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large pot, until cooked through and crumbled. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine. Cook over medium heat, letting simmer for about 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Serve with optional taco toppings. Enjoy!
*You can substitute ground beef with ground turkey or chicken if desired.
Do not drain the canned items, just pour them all in.
Keywords: Taco Soup, Ground Beef Taco Soup