Quick and Easy Mason Jar Salsa
This salsa is so good. It’s like the kind you get at a Mexican restaurant while you wait for your dinner to come out.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 small onion coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, stem removed
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 (14.5oz) can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel Original tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Place all ingredients into a quart sized REGULAR MOUTH mason jar.*
- Screw on the bottom blades to the base of your blender to the opening of the mason jar.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds or until you reach desired consistency.
*Optionally- you can place all ingredients into your blender or food processor and process accordingly.
Keywords: salsa, tomatoes, jalapenoes, cilantaro