Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits are layers of no bake pumpkin cheesecake, cool whip, and crumbled gingersnaps and make for a mouthwatering treat!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 8 Ounce Container Cool Whip (or two cups of whipped cream topping)
- 1 Pound Box Gingersnaps, crushed
- In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin, cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice with a hand mixer until well combined.
- In small containers layer the crushed gingersnaps, pumpkin mixture, and cool whip as desired. Serve with a gingersnap cookie on top and enjoy!
NOTE: The easiest way to crush the gingersnaps is to use a food processor. They can also be placed into a large zip top plastic bag and crushed with a rolling pin.
NOTE: These can be made up to 6 hours in advance and stored in the refrigerator until serving.
Keywords: pumpkin, cheesecake, parfait, dessert, easy