Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream (eggless)
This ice cream brings me all the fall I need with it’s super smooth and creamy texture and pop of pumpkin pie spice, yet still cools me off in this heat.
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, (or whole milk)
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- a pinch of salt
- whip cream
- biscoff cookies (or gingersnaps), crushed
- Place the cream cheese, sugare sour cream, and pumpkin puree into a large bowl and beat until smooth. Add the heavy cream, pumpkin pie spice and pinch of salt, and beat until combined.
- Scoop/Pour ingredients into your ice cream maker and process according to manufacturers instructions.
- When the ice cream is finished you can eat it soft serve or place in the freezer to harden more.
- Top with whip cream and crushed biscoff cookies and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin, cream cheese, sour cream, ice cream