Perfect Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
Make light and fluffy Instant Pot Baked Potatoes in a fraction of the time it takes in the oven with this simple, no-fail recipe!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 5 medium size baking potatoes*
- 1 cup COLD water
- Scrub potatoes under warm water until clean. Pierce each potato several times with a fork or knife.
- Place cold water in inner liner of instant pot, then place trivet inside pot. Line potatoes in the pressure cooker, making sure they don’t touch the water.
- Place lid on pressure cooker and make sure vent is in sealed position.
- Cook on HIGH pressure for 13 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of Natural Pressure Release. Release remaining pressure and use caution when removing potatoes as they will be very hot.
- Cut open and enjoy with favorite toppings such as: butter, chives, sour cream, cheese, etc.
*If using larger baking potatoes, increase cook time by 2 minutes.
You can cook anywhere from 4 to 10 potatoes at a time, using the same amount of liquid and cook time (as long as they fit in your pressure cooker).
Time to come to Pressure: 8 minutes
Time to cook: 13 minutes
Pressure release: 10 minutes
Keywords: Baked Potato, Instant Pot, Fluffy, Side Dish