Easy Peppermint Fudge
Easy Peppermint Fudge is so rich and decadent, it’s sure to put everyone in the holiday spirit. Especially since it’s so easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 25 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3–4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Line an 8x8in or 9x9in baking dish with tin foil and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the salt and vanilla, stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan and top with crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled and set. Use foil to pull out of pan and cut into squares.
Keywords: fudge, peppermint