Macaroni Corn Pudding Casserole
Cheesy, creamy and delicious – this Macaroni Corn Pudding Casserole is an excellent side dish for your holiday feast!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 to 10 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (8.5oz) box cornbread mix
- 1 (14oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14oz) can creamed corn
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (20oz package) Bob Evans Original Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup marbled cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13″ casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cornbread mix, corn, creamed corn, eggs, butter and salt until mixed.
- Gently fold in the macaroni and cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the center is set. Let cool slightly before enjoying!
Keywords: Macaroni Casserole, Corn Casserole, Cheesy, Side Dish