Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
This Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe is filled with tender tortellini, salami, cheese and more in a cool Italian salad dressing!
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 lb. tortellini pasta, cooked until tender and drained under cool water.
- 1 ½ cups thick sliced english cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (6oz) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 1/2 cup diced purple onion
- 1 cup sliced salami, chopped
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- Combine the cooked tortellini pasta, cucumber, bell pepper, olives, onion, salami and cubed cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the salad dressing and toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Salad can be made up to 2 days ahead of time.
Keywords: Tortellini, Pasta Salad, Italian, Dressing, Side Salad