Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
This Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe is everyone’s favorite comfort food with a quick and easy makeover!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1lb frozen meatballs (I use homemade frozen meatballs, but frozen cooked meatballs will work too.)
- 8oz uncooked spaghetti
- 24oz pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, fresh basil for serving, optional
- Arrange the meatballs in Instant Pot in one layer. Break the spaghetti in half and arrange them over the meatballs.
- Drizzle the olive oil over spaghetti. Pour in the pasta sauce and water, making sure spaghetti is completely covered.
- Cover and set the Instant Pot to manual. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Quick release the pressure and carefully open the lid. Stir in cheese and basil, if using. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Total time includes the time it takes for the Instant Pot to come to pressure.
Keywords: Instant Pot, spaghetti, meatballs, tomato, quick