Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Guacamole Deviled Eggs are a great appetizer for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities, and even a great way to use up those dyed Easter Eggs!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic (or 1 tsp minced garlic)
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Cilantro (or 2 tsp finely chopped cilantro)
- Smoked Paprika
- Remove egg yolks from the halved eggs and place in a small bowl. Add the ripe avocado, lime juice, salt, onion powder, garlic and cilantro.
- Use a fork to mash the guacamole mixture until smooth.
- Spoon (or use a frosting bag to pipe) the mixture into the halved eggs. Sprinkle with a dash of smoked paprika.
- Keep stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Enjoy!
Keywords: guacamole, deviled eggs, avocado