Grilled Lemon Cilantro Shrimp
Simple and delicious Grilled Lemon Cilantro Shrimp are tender and flavorful, making it an easy weeknight dinner!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound peeled, deviened LARGE shrimp (tails on); raw
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves pressed garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to evenly coat. Let sit, covered, in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- While the shrimp is marinating, soak wooden skewers in water until ready to add shrimp. Get your grill hot and wipe down the grill slats with olive oil or cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers. Turn the grill down to low and grill for 2-3 minutes per side, until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through.
- Remove from grill and serve while hot. Top with extra cilantro and lemon wedges if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: Grilled Shrimp, Lemon, Cilantro, Garlic