These juicy little Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites are perfect for tossing on a quick salad or jazzing up a classic Alfredo sauce!
I’m partnering up again with my buddies at Land O’Lakes today to share another super quick and easy recipe, perfect for those busy weeknights.
You’re going to be blown away by how tasty these little bites are. They totally remind me of a buttery chicken wing, with that garlic and Parmesan coating.
Ingredients Needed –
- Boneless skinless chicken tenders OR boneless skinless chicken thighs (my favorite)
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Minced Garlic
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
Now more than ever I’m really loving Land O’Lakes and how they are farmer-owned. I know the farmers that work tirelessly to provide top-notch dairy, really putting their heart and soul into it.
I follow a couple of them on Instagram and it’s truly inspiring to watch. It just makes the delicious butter that much sweeter.
How To Make Chicken Bites –
- Start by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a touch of oil to the pan.
- Season your diced chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper, then toss them into the hot skillet.
- Once the chicken is nice and browned, add in a couple tablespoons of the Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt as well as the minced garlic and cook until the butter is melted and coating the chicken pieces.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add in the Parmesan cheese and parsley, toss to combine and serve immediately.
PRO TIP: If you’re using chicken thighs, you can skip the extra oil in the beginning as the chicken thighs will release more fat, taking the place of the added oil.
Ways To Serve Garlic Parmesan Chicken
We love these tasty little chicken bites as a quick appetizer, served with toothpicks. Here are more delicious ways to enjoy them…
- Place on top of a Caesar Salad to make it a meal
- Add to my classic Alfredo Sauce
- Try them with my 2 ingredient dough breadsticks
- Or serve on top of this Pesto Carbonara
Either way you try them, you’re sure to enjoy!
More Quick Chicken Recipes To Try
- Last Minute Chicken Recipe
- Honey Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
- Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken
- Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites
- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. *see notes if using chicken tenders or breasts
- Season the chicken pieces with garlic powder, salt and pepper, then add into hot skillet. Cook until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add in the Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt and stir, allowing it to melt and coat the chicken. Toss in the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and quickly add in the Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to coat the chicken and serve immediately.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: