Easy Pico de Gallo Salsa
This fresh and easy Pico de Gallo recipe is a chunky salsa topping, perfect for tacos, enchiladas and more!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced and strained of any juices
- 1/2 cup diced purple (or white) onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Keep covered and stored in the fridge.
This fresh salsa can last up to 5 days in the fridge.
Keywords: tomato, jalepeno, pico de gallo, salsa, easy