Easy Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe
This super easy Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe has quickly become one of our favorite holiday side dish recipes!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: serves 8 to 10
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (8.5oz) box cornbread mix
- 1 (14oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14oz) can creamed corn
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tbsp Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter in Half Sticks, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups marbled cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cornbread mix, corn, creamed corn, eggs, butter and salt until mixed.
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Pour into the prepared casserole dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the center is set. Let cool slightly before digging in! Enjoy!
Try adding in diced jalapenos and swapping the cheese out for pepper jack cheese for a zesty version!
Keywords: Corn Pudding Casserole, Side Dish Recipe