Coconut Cream Cheese Ball
This Coconut Cream Cheese Ball is like taking a bite of a Coconut Cream Pie, in cheese ball form!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 16 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese at room temp.
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 package Jell-O instant pudding mix, in Coconut Cream
- 1 package Dream Whip mix
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 cup shaved, sweetened coconut flakes
- Graham Cracker Squares and sliced Granny Smith Apples to dipping.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, pudding mix, Dream Whip, and Almond Extract. Beat until combined. Scrap the sides of the bowl, and pour mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Toast coconut until golden brown and crispy.
- Roll Coconut ball in the toasted coconut until coated.
- Serve with graham cracker squares and sliced granny smith apples. ENJOY!!
Keywords: coconut, cream cheese, cheese ball, graham crackers