Chicken and Avocado Baked Burritos
These Chicken and Avocado Baked Burritos are so simple to throw together, and taste sinfully good without all the guilt.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 6 large whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken strips
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp of each: garlic powder, salt, cumin, smoked paprika (or regular paprika if that’s all you have)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except the tortillas in a large bowl and toss to mix.
- Lay out each tortilla and place about 1/2 to 3/4 cups of chicken mixture in the center. Fold up the burritos, making sure to enclose both ends.
- Lightly spray a foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray, then lay the burritos seam side down on the tray. Spray the tops of the burritos with the cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the outsides of the burrito are lightly browned and crisp.
- Enjoy with sour cream and guacamole (optional)
Keywords: chicken, avocado, burritos, tortillas, corn