Candy Cane Crunch Milkshake
This cool and creamy Candy Cane Crunch Milkshake is a fun way to use up those leftover candy canes!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed or frozen
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 regular sized candy canes, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 20 seconds or until milkshake consistency.
- Pour into two cups.
- Top with additional cool whip and crushed candy canes for garnish (optional).
Keywords: candy cane, milkshake