Caesar Chicken Thighs
Caesar Chicken Thighs are so easy to make and full of delicious flavor!
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 40 min.
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- 4 chicken thighs (bone-in, skin on)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Lightly coat each chicken thigh in the flour.
- In another small bowl pour in the Caesar dressing. Dip the flour coated chicken thighs in the dressing (cover on all sides) then place in a baking dish that’s been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Top evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees, and juices run clear when pierced. Enjoy!
Keywords: chicken thighs, caesar seasoning