Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza
This Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza is so creamy, so cheesy! It’s like a pizza and buffalo wings had a baby
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Yield: serves 3 to 4 people 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Pizza Dough (enough for a 12″ pizza)
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 to 10 cooked boneless buffalo chicken wings, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced purple onion
- freshly chopped cilantro and green onions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 12″ round pizza pan and press pizza dough into an even layer. Spread the Hidden Valley Buffalo Ranch Dressing over the base of the pizza dough, leaving 3/4 of an inch for the crust.
- Sprinkle the pizza with cheese, the cooked boneless buffalo chicken wing halves and the sliced purple onion. Bake for 13 to 16 minutes, or until golden brown and the crust is baked through.
- Sprinkle the top with freshly chopped cilantro and green onions before slicing and enjoying hot!
You can use a ready made refrigerated pizza dough, make your own pizza dough, or use a precooked pizza dough.
Keywords: buffalo ranch, chicken, pizza, salad dressing,