Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
These sautéed Brussels Sprouts and Bacon are a quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in about 15 minutes!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. Brussel Sprouts; trimmed, then halved or quartered
- 1/2 purple onion; sliced
- 4 strips of thick-cut bacon; chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add bacon to a hot cast iron skillet.
- Render bacon till almost crisp, then add onion and Brussel sprouts. Stir every few minutes till onion is soft and Brussel sprouts have caramelized.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
The Brussels Sprouts should be crisp-tender when finished. If you prefer them softer, you can first boil or steam them for a few minutes prior to adding to the bacon grease.
Keywords: Brussels Sprouts and Bacon, Brussels Sprouts Recipe