Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Ham
A sweet and slightly tangy glaze covering a juicy ham that everyone is sure to enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 6 to 8 pound fully cooked, smoked bone-in ham
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Lightly cover with foil and bake for 13-17 minutes PER POUND.
- 20 minutes before ham is done, remove from oven, uncover and pour drippings from pan.
- Stir together the brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and mustard until combined. Pat or brush on ham.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Cover ham and let rest 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Use a carving knife to slice ham around the bone. Enjoy!
Keywords: brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, ham