Instant Pot Chili Recipe
This quick and easy Instant Pot Chili Recipe is loaded with ground beef, beans and tomatoes in a hearty and spicy sauce.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 18
- Total Time: 40
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes, chili fixin’s
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Set the Instant Pot to SAUTE mode and add ground beef. Brown and crumble the beef until no longer pink. Drain any excess fat from the beef and return liner to Instant Pot.
- Add in remaining ingredients and give it a stir.
- Attach lid, making sure valve is set to sealed position. Turn to Bean/Chili Setting or HIGH pressure for 18 minutes. Once finished cooking, release pressure and enjoy!
Total Cook Time reflects typical amount of time it takes to come to pressure.
This recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot.
Keywords: Chili, Ground Beef, Bean, Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Spicy