Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe
This Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe uses simple ingredients and is ready in a flash!
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 24 halves 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp pickle relish
- 1 1/2 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (or regular) for garnish
- 2 tbsp diced green onion for garnish
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half, length-wise and carefully remove the yolks to a medium size bowl. Place the egg whites on a platter and set aside.
- Add the mayo, sour cream, pickle relish, mustard and salt and pepper to the bowl and use a fork to mash the ingredients until you have a smooth consistency.
- Spoon the deviled egg filling into the hallowed out egg whites and sprinkle with smoked paprika and green onions for garnish. Enjoy!
You can prepare the filling up to a day ahead of time, but don’t fill the egg whites until you’re ready to consume for best results. Keep chilled until ready to eat.
Keywords: Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe