Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
This super easy Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe is just a handful of ingredients and ready in less than 25 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 18
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed and cleaned
- 5 strips thick cut bacon
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top. Lightly coat with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle the asparagus spears with the olive oil and season with the garlic salt and black pepper.
- Cut the bacon strips in half, lengthwise, giving you 10 long strips. Bundle three asparagus spears together and wrap the bacon around the asparagus, being careful not to overlap the bacon.
- Place the asparagus on the rack of the baking sheet and bake for 18 to 23 minutes, turning once half way, until the bacon is cooked through.
To give the bacon a little more crisp, try turning on the top broiler for the last minute, but be sure to watch as it can go from crispy to burnt real quick.
Keywords: Bacon Wrapped Asparagus