Ambrosia Fresh Fruit Salad
Nothing screams “SPRING!” more than a big bowl of this Ambrosia Fresh Fruit Salad!
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Total Time: 30 min.
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 2 cups fresh green grapes
- 1 (15oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 to 2 cups mini marshmallows (fruit flavored or plain)
- 1 (5.3oz) container Yoplait Greek 100 Protein vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mandarin oranges and mini marshmallows in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine the vanilla yogurt and thawed whipped topping until smooth. Pour mixture into bowl with fruit and toss to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Enjoy within 24 hours. If you want to prep this salad ahead of time (longer than 24 hours), simply combine the fruits in one bowl and wait until serving to toss with the whipped topping.
*OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS:
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Keywords: ambrosia, fresh fruit, salad, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mini marshmallows, oranges, yoghurt