Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
These Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings are just two ingredients and ready in 20 minutes!
- Prep Time: 3
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: serves 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1.5 lbs to 2 lbs. chicken wings, separated and wing tips discarded
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Toss the chicken wings with the seasoning and place the wings in the basket of your air fryer in an even layer. Cook at 380 degrees F for 10 minutes, flip the wings and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve wings with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
My air fryer was set to 1800 watts. If using a lower wattage air fryer you may need to cook the wings longer until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings